1. To aware students of the College regarding menace of ragging.
2. To maintain Interpersonal Relationship among the students of College.
3. To provide knowledge of Anti Ragging provision, Rules, and Punishment.
1. Jai Hind College of Management ensures Strict Compliance on the Prevention of Ragging in any form.
2. Jai Hind College of Management aims to maintain healthy and congenial academic environment that shall be free from the menace of ragging.
3. As a preventive measure, all students admitted to Jai Hind College of Managementand their parents/guardians shall submit an undertaking in the prescribed form and are informed to go through the UGC guidelines on anti-ragging in the beginning of the academic session.
4. Ragging in the College Campus is banned and any one indulging in ragging is likely to be punished appropriately. Ragging punishment may include expulsion from the College, suspension from the College or Classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology.
5. All the students of Jai Hind College of Management are advised to abide by the instructions scrupulously to ensure a healthy academic atmosphere and make it a ragging free camp.